2013 HCBA Annual Meeting
Friday, May 17
12 noon to 1:30 p.m.
Radisson Plaza Hotel
35 South Seventh Street, Minneapolis, 55402
Join your colleagues at the HCBA’s 94th annual luncheon meeting and awards presentation.
HCBA President Thomas D. Jensen will pass the leadership gavel to Eric Cooperstein whose term of office begins July 1.
Presentation of the 2013 HCBA Awards:
Professionalism Award Recipients:
- (Judicial Recipient) - Hon. Bruce Peterson, Fourth Judicial District
- (Attorney Recipient) - David L. Sasseville, Lindquist & Vennum LLP
Diversity Award Recipients:
- (Individual) - Christopher Pham, Lindquist & Vennum LLP
- (Organization) - Target Corporation
Advancement of Justice Award Recipient:
- Community Mediation Services, Inc.
Individual registrations: Call 612-752-6600 or register online.
HCBA Member price before May 3 is $45.
New Lawyers and Public Attorneys price before May 3 is $40.
After May 3, it is $55 per member.
Cost is $60 at the door for members.
Non-HCBA member price is $65.
Reserved table with signage is $600. Call 612-752-6614 to reserve tables or for group registrations.
View/print PDF flyer.
Contact Joy Hamilton at email@example.com or 612-752-6614 with questions or reserve your place.