6.0 CLE credits applied for this program.
The Top 5 Reasons to Attend the Section 1031 Exchange Program
- Learn how to reduce or eliminate federal and state income taxes, estate taxes and depreciation recapture taxes with 1031 Exchanges.
- Learn how to increase investors rate of return on invested capital by using 1031 Exchanges.
- Learn how to structure transactions to maximize the benefits of 1031 Exchanges and reduce risks.
- Learn how to build a niche practice using 1031 Exchanges.
- Learn how to report the tax and financial aspects of exchanges.
- 7:55 a.m. - Welcome, Course Objectives, & Introduction of Speaker
- 8:00 a.m. - Session 1
- 9:30 a.m. - Coffee Break
- 9:45 a.m. - Session 2
- 11:15 a.m. - Lunch Break (on your own)
- 12:15 P.M.Session 3
- 1:45 P.M.Refreshment Break
- 2:00 P.M.Session 4
- 3:30 P.M.Adjourn
a.Real Estate Tax Issues
b.Capital Gains vs. Ordinary Taxation
e.Entity Split Ups and Mergers
f. Partnership Transactions
a.Types of Exchanges
iii.Construction / Build to Suit
ix.Multi Asset Exchanges
x.Related Party Exchanges
b.Tangible Depreciable Property
c.Tangible non Depreciable Property
IV.Mechanics of Exchanges
b.Computation of Gain Issues
V.State Law Issues
VI.Tenant in Common Exchange
VII.Triple Net Lease PropertiesVIII.Cost Segregation
L. Robison is the Owner and Manager of Strategic Property Exchanges,
LLC in Cincinnati, Ohio as well as the Managing Partner with The Robison
This program is done online. Registrations must be done through InReach.