Bar Benefit 2014
Tuesday, March 11
Minneapolis Marriott City Center
30 South 7th Street
Online registration is closed.
Tickets purchased after March 5 will be available for pick-up at the registration desk on the night of the event.
An Exciting Evening of Fun and Fundraising:
Silent auction with over 150 items • Amazing hors d’oeuvres • Network with the bench and bar.
See the list of this year's silent auction items.
Presentation of the Pro Bono Publico Awards:
Courtney Ward-Reichard, Nilan Johnson Lewis
- Distinguished Service Award: Jay Wilkinson, Mid-Minnesota Legal Aid
- Excellence by a Private Sector Attorney: Perry M. Wilson, Dorsey & Whitney
- Excellence by an Attorney in the Public/Government/Judicial Sector: Judge Jay Quam, Fourth Judicial District
Proceeds from the Bar Benefit support the work of the Hennepin County Bar Foundation—the charitable arm of the Hennepin County Bar Association. The HCBF funds programs that promote equal access to justice for the people of Hennepin county. Twenty-six programs received 2013 HCBF grants.
2014 Underwriters ($7500 donors):
- Dorsey & Whitney
- Dykema Gossett
- Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi
- Stinson Leonard Street
2014 Co-Sponsors ($5000 donors):
- Anthony Ostlund Baer & Louwagie
- Best & Flanagan
- Briggs and Morgan
- Faegre Baker Daniels
- Fredrikson & Byron Foundation
- Gray Plant Mooty
2014 Partners ($3500 donors):
- Bassford Remele
- Charitable Services Group of U.S. Bank
- Cozen O’Connor
- Lindquist & Vennum
- Nilan Johnson Lewis
- Zelle Hofmann Voelbel & Mason
All but $45 per ticket is tax deductible.
Thank you for your support. Contact Joy Hamilton at 612-752-6614 with any questions or to become a sponsor, make a donation, or purchase tickets by phone.
View PDF for full donation categories, group tickets, or to purchase tickets by mail.
« Go to Upcoming Event List