New Lawyers Section: "Behind the Scenes" Tour of the Hennepin County Courthouse
Thursday, February 6
Hennepin County Government Center
300 South Sixth Street, C Tower, 12th Floor, Executive Conference Room (C1291)
1.0 CLE credit applied for this program.
"Behind the Scenes” Tour of the Hennepin County Courthouse
• Take a guided tour and get an inside look at the Hennepin County Courthouse.
• Attend a Judges Panel CLE and learn what every new lawyer should know before making their first court appearance.
• Meet and mingle with Hennepin County Judges at the New Lawyers Section reception.
– Tour at 2:30pm*
– CLE at 3:30pm
– Reception at 4:30-6:00pm. Appetizers and drinks provided.
Featuring: Chief Judge Peter A. Cahill, Assistant Chief Judge Ivy Bernhardson, and Judge Jamie Anderson, Fourth Judicial District.
Registrations must be received by 10:00 a.m. on Thursday, Feb 6.
* We will meet at the Self-Help Center on the skyway level of the Hennepin County Government Center beginning 2:20 p.m. Contact Joy Hamilton at 612-752-6614 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
View/Print PDF flyer for mail or fax registration.
« Go to Upcoming Event List