Webcast: The Affordable Care Act: The Essentials for Solo/Small Firm Practitioners and Their Clients
Friday, March 21
3.0 CLE credit applied for this program.
program will provide solo practitioners, partnerships, and small firms
with information addressing individual mandates, deadlines, and
penalties; eligibility criteria and advanced premium tax credits as well
as essential health benefits; cost sharing reductions; and changes to health law and policy.
Topics will include:
- Individual and employer mandates; deadlines for enrollment, and penalties;
- Options for small employers;
- Treatment of sole proprietors and partnerships under the ACA;
- Eligibility criteria for advanced premium tax credits (individual), and small group tax credits;
- Essential health benefits; cost sharing reductions; Summary Plan Descriptions;
- Coverage gaps; hardship waivers; appeal right; and
- Changes to health law policies.
This program is done online. Registrations must be done through InReach.
« Go to Upcoming Event List