Webcast: Elder Abuse: Recognizing Popular Scams Targeting Elders
Wednesday, April 2
1.0 CLE credit applied for this program.
- Overview of Scope and Effects of Scams on Elders
- Common Scams Illustrated:
• Grandma Scam - Pigeon drop/Jamaican Switch - Phishing
• Pickpockets - Email Scams - Sweetheart Scams - Short Cons/Long Cons
- Interview of Scam Artist
- Protecting Elders from Scams
Featuring: Richard B. Hechler, University of San Francisco, Adjunct Professor, Former SF Assistant District Attorney and SF Police Department Legal Counsel
This program is done online. Registrations must be done through InReach.
« Go to Upcoming Event List