Webcast: Protecting Employee Privacy: What to Protect, What to Watch Out For, and Why
Wednesday, April 30
1.0 CLE credit applied for this program.
- Parameters of privacy in the workplace
- Off-Duty conduct and surveillance
- Background and criminal checks
- Medical and personnel records
- Employers' duty to protect private information
Featuring: Nicole Bolson, Seyfarth Shaw, Senior Counsel and Melynnie Rizvi, Symantec, Director, Global Employment
This program is done online. Registrations must be done through InReach.
« Go to Upcoming Event List