Webcast: Tips on How to be Effective (not Annoying) in the Courtroom
Tuesday, May 13
1.0 CLE credit applied for this program.
The BASF Barristers Criminal Law Section and the Asian
American Criminal Trial Lawyers Association invite you to an informative
Q&A with Hon. Michael Begert, Hon. Tracie Brown, Hon. Bruce Chan, and Hon.
James Collins. These judges will share their top ten pet peeves in the
courtroom and will offer positive tips to make you a more effective advocate.
They will also share helpful insights to ensure you do not annoy your audience
and lose your argument.
- Hon. Michael Begert, San Francisco Superior Court
- Hon. Tracie Brown, San Francisco Superior Court
- Hon. Bruce Chan, San Francisco Superior Court
- Hon. James Collins, San Francisco Superior Court
- Abigail Rivamonte, San Francisco Public Defender's Office
- Vilaska Nguyen, San Francisco Public Defender's Office
This program is done online. Registrations must be done through InReach.
« Go to Upcoming Event List