Webcast: Privacy Litigation and Enforcement: Thoughts From the Pros
Wednesday, August 13
1.0 CLE credit applied for this program.
statements and conduct regarding privacy and security has the FTC
alleged to be unfair or deceptive? How are plaintiff’s lawyers
addressing the issues?
- Current issues in litigating privacy and data security cases, including causation, damages and class certification
issues in privacy and data security, including
deidentification/reidentification, device security, geolocation, and the
internet of things
- Laura Berger, Federal Trade Commission
- Sarah Flanagan, Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman
- Lynn Miller, Tesla Motors
- Lee Tien, Electronic Frontier Foundation
- Katherine Ritchey, Jones Day
This program is done online. Registrations must be done through InReach.
« Go to Upcoming Event List