Webcast: Diabetes and Disability Rights
Tuesday, August 26
1.0 CLE credit applied for this program.
- Strategies for working effectively with health care professionals on accommodation and discrimination cases
- Accommodation, discrimination, and safety issues for workers with diabetes
accommodations and adequate care for students with diabetes, in light
of the California Supreme Court's recent ANA v. Torlakson decision
- Protecting the rights and safety of individuals with diabetes in correctional facilities and with law enforcement
- Dr. Suneil Koliwad, UCSF School of Medicine
- Aaron J. Fischer, Rosen Bien Galvan & Grunfeld LLP
This program is done online. Registrations must be done through InReach.
« Go to Upcoming Event List