Law Firm Leadership Alumni
Roundtable Discussion & Networking
Alumni of the Hennepin County Bar Association Law Firm Leadership (LFL) Program are invited to an exclusive CLE and LFL alumni get-together.
On February 13, we will gather from 3:00 to 4:30 p.m. at the newly remodeled HCBA/MSBA offices for a moderated discussion based on the topics we covered during the Law Firm Leadership program.
Based on the goals and needs of the group, we will address questions including:
- What successes and challenges are you finding in implementing the insights you gained around your personal leadership style?
- What goals have you set (or would you like to set) for 2018 regarding your own personal and professional development?
- What questions and situations have arisen pertaining to your own leadership opportunities? What scenarios would you like to bring to the group for discussion and brainstorming? What outcomes can you share with the group for our mutual learning?
- When you have had a difficult conversation or situation to navigate, how did it go? What did you wish you would have known or done differently? What success did you have?
- As we observe mergers, acquisitions, and reorganizations, how can we plan for the legal profession of the future?
- What issues related to diversity, recruiting, compensation, or succession planning have arisen for you?
Kendra Brodin, Law Firm Leadership Chair and Director of Lawyer Talent at Briggs and Morgan, will moderate this session.
This is the first LFL alumni gathering, and we plan to continue these events on a regular basis in the future as participants implement what was learned in the Law Firm Leadership program and deepen connections they made.
Don’t miss this opportunity to meet, learn, problem-solve, and reconnect with other alumni of the program!
Following the CLE discussion we’ll adjourn to a nearby restaurant for happy hour. You’re welcome to attend the CLE gathering, the happy hour, or both. Please register so we know how many people will be attending.
1.5 Standard MBCLE credit applied for
Moderator: Kendra Brodin, Law Firm Leadership Chair and Director of Lawyer Talent at Briggs and Morgan
*Speakers and credits may be subject to change.
*Cancellations must be received 7 days prior to the event in order to be eligible for a refund. The cost of materials will be deducted from total amount of the refund. Those registering for an event fewer than 7 days prior to the event will be ineligible for a refund.