Online Registration is Closed.
Walk-In Registration: $85 per attendee. $30 for law students.
All attendees, please see notes below for information on entering the stadium for this event.
We're Bringing the Bench and Bar Together
for the Judges Social at U.S. Bank Stadium.
NOTE: For this event, guests must enter U.S. Bank Stadium through the Mills Fleet Farm Parking Garage Skyway,
located at 740 South 4th Street, Minneapolis, MN 55415
The Hennepin County Bar Association’s annual Judges Social always gets the legal community talking.
This special evening provides a unique opportunity for attorneys from any area of practice to meet judges from the district, state, and
federal courts in a fun, relaxed atmosphere. Come catch up with colleagues, make new connections, and be part of the evening’s great conversations. Sign up early to reserve your spot this year.
ALL ATTENDEES, please note the following:
- All guests must enter through the skyway via the Mills Fleet Farm Parking Garage located at 740 South 4th Street, Minneapolis 55415.
- The parking rate in the Mills Fleet Farm Parking Garage is $9 for 3 hours and $10 for 3-5 hours.
- Light Rail transportation is available within the downtown zone for $.50.
- Per U.S. Bank Stadium regulations, all guests entering the stadium will be subjected to a bag check.
- There are other events going on that evening in the Delta SKY360° Club and on the field.
Hors d’oeuvres included. Cash bar.
-- HCBA Member: $60 (Before 10/19).
-- Judicial Clerks or HCBA New Lawyers Section (In practice <7 years or <37 years old): $50 (Before 10/19)
(You must register by phone, 612-752-6600, for this discount rate).
-- HCBA Law Student Member: $30.
-- Non-HCBA member: $85.
Judges attend for free (RSVP to 612-752-6615 or email@example.com)
After 10/18/2018, cost is $85 for all registrations (excluding judges).
*Cancellations must be received 48 hours prior to the event in order to be eligible for a refund.