Spring 2019 Family Court Bench and Bar Round Table
Join the HCBA Family Law Section for its annual Bench and Bar Round Table event! Hear from Judge Charlene Hatcher regarding updates in Family Court, including judicial officer changes, family court services, guardian ad litem appointments, the family court enhancement project, and more. This is also an opportunity for members of the bar to ask questions of the Judicial Officers and raise topics for discussion about how to improve Family Court. Please submit any questions or requested topics on your online registration form.
At the event, we will also vote on the slate of candidates for Section officers, and award a distinguished HCBA Family Law Section member with the Professionalism Award.
Appetizers and desserts are included in the admission price at this beautiful venue. There will be a cash bar, as well. We look forward to seeing you there!
1.0 Standard MBCLE credit applied for
- 5:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. - Social
- 5:30 p.m. - 5:40 p.m. - Section Officer Election; Professionalism Award Presentation
- 5:40 p.m. - 6:40 p.m. - CLE Round Table Discussion
- 6:40 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. - Social
Hon. Charlene Hatcher, Assistant Presiding Judge of Hennepin County Family Court
Nominees for the 2019-2020 Family Law Section Officers are:
- Co-Chair: Alexandra Michelson Connell and Anne Haaland
- Co-Programming Chairs: Becky Owen and Shaina Praska
- Co-Secretaries: Brittney Miller and Sonja Nyberg
If members would like to nominate another candidate, please email Alexandra Michelson at Alexandra@tuftlaw.com.
- HCBA members: $40.00
- Non-members: $60.00
- Judges and clerks: Free - Contact Micah Fenlason at MFenlason@MNbars.org or 612-752-6600 to register.
Registration requested, but not required.
*Speakers and credits may be subject to change.
*Cancellations must be received 7 days prior to the event in order to be eligible for a refund. The cost of materials will be deducted from total amount of the refund. Those registering for an event fewer than 7 days prior to the event will be ineligible for a refund.